Send us a message 0208 726 6000
Send us a message
"Providing innovation, excellence and expertise to schools and academies across London and the South East."
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
07 Dec 2023 16:00 – 17:30
This session will support year 3 teachers to:
· Understand the most important knowledge and understanding within year 3 and important connections between the mathematical topics
· Support their pupils to secure the key maths knowledge in year 3 allowing them to progress to the next year’s curriculum
· Explore intervention strategies to fill gaps in key understanding before pupils move up to the next year.
· Understand how they can use gap analysis to identify misconceptions in key topics within year 3.
The session will include opportunities for teachers to:
· Understand the key core knowledge required to be successful in maths in year 3.
· Consider best approaches to assess their pupils’ knowledge and understanding and plan effective lessons and interventions.
· Consider how the NCETM ready-to-progress resources can be used to support pupils to achieve end of year goals.
· Observe video footage of a gap analysis task the related pupil work in preparation for working with their own pupils back at school.
All courses should be booked via our portal. Click ‘Book Now’ to log in and secure your place. If you do not have a user account for our portal or require further assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
Course fee is £66 per delegateBook Now
Course fee is £66 per delegate
Croydon Education Partnership (OCT-TR1 / Partnership Training Room 1), 4th Floor, Croydon Clocktower, Katharine Street, Croydon, CR9 1ET
For any assistance, please contact Joanne Wallin – Mathematics Consultant : Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us on 020 8241 5460